First, I felt eager to quick step on attending college. but now, I miss those times with my friends. his solid start from them, noisy, and every day there must be things that have always wanted in for it to friends.
love, togetherness, I - you - we - they. all share.
there is no longer the time wearing a white - gray uniform, nobody else is playing the guitar when the lesson is empty, not again to go when the lesson his teacher not to wear, and no longer as a birthday surprise.
especially me as class treasurer, no longer collect the cash money
These are some things which impressed me in class
when the practice of chemistry in the lab :D





when surprise birthday gebby


okeeee, i;m sorry if the picture are opaque :p


child mischief guy who poured liquid on a tip-ex markers, and light a fire on top. very dangerous. not in sample haaa :))
not be denied again, when we had the third grade, we all must feel busy, hard to have time to play, rare photos in class again, rarely have time to gather together. because we are really here to prepare for national examinations and school examinations stay a while longer.
but alhamdulillah really, I was around friends of friends and good neighborhood. they support me, encourage me with their love, to love them, I got the spirit to face national exam 2011
thank you for 12 ipa 4, for your love, togetherness, and cooperation that you cash
i love you all :* ♥♥♥♥
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar